"Great Info. Provided insight into options that were previously unknown to me."
"Excellent! Very informative. Learned stuff that I never knew existed."
"Scintillating seminar that reinforced financial awareness. Would recommend even if not facing debt."
Join Attorney Ken Gross, host of The TV/Radio Show “Law and Reality” for a FREE Seminar
"300 Reasons Not to Wait on Doing an Estate Plan"
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017
6pm - 7:30pm
Register Today For This FREE Seminar
Ken and his team will be answering questions and giving multiple options to topics such as:
- When you cross 60, you need to plan for you, your spouse, and your parents.
- Social Security Decisions.
- Adjusting Financial Goals for Retirement - time is ticking.
- For your parents - MEDICAID planning Options; Veteran's Aid, and Attendance Benefits.
- For your children - Making sure what you leave them goes to who you want to benefit.
Ken Gross is the Firm’s Managing Shareholder and co-founding shareholder. Ken graduated with high distinction from Wayne State University in 1979 with a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Arts in accounting. He received his law degree also from Wayne State University, Cum Laude, in 1982.
Brian J. Small is a shareholder of the Firm and manages the Firm’s Bankruptcy Department and the Consumer Financial Crisis Management Division of the Firm. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan (B.A., 1989) and University of Richmond School of Law where he earned a Law degree in 1992.
Register today for this FREE Seminar!